It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Colonial Pipeline
- Maricopa County Voting Machines
- Term Limits for Congress
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: July 4, 2015
“Trade-Agreement Troubles” by James Surowiecki The Financial Page JUNE 22, 2015 ISSUE of “The New Yorker” Opponents of TPP, Senator Elizabeth Warren for example, are concerned that I.S.D.S provisions in TPP and other trade agreements might supersede our laws. Surowiecki writes: … Continue reading
Independence Day, July 4, 1776 ” I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated, by succeeding Generations, as the great anniversary Festival. It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance by solemn Acts of Devotion to God … Continue reading