Ode To (Rep) Reed

Flash MobThe following song was sung to Rep. Reed and members of the audience at the Big Flats Town Hall Meeting on Tuesday, May 26. For a MUST SEE Video of the singing of the song , along with Rep. Reed’s quick comments, go to: https://youtu.be/3GmfLahbFdw. It is an event Rep. Reed and District Director Joe Sempolinski will not soon forget. Want a PDF copy of the song? Go To Ode To Reed.

Ode To Reed

About pystew

Retired Teacher, political science geek, village trustee. I lean a little left, but like a good political discussion. My blog, the New NY 23rd (http://newny23rd) is about discussing the issues facing the people of our new congressional district. Let's hear all sides of the issues, not just what the candidates want us to hear.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Ode To (Rep) Reed

Henceforth, all of Reed’s TH meetings should open with this.

2. Judi Lutz Woods says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE…shared and say thank you flash mob…for expressing my thoughts so very well..

“We are going to disagree, and that’s fine…” No, no, no, Tom can’t blow off specific complaints about his performance in office that easily, I hope.

4. catkestler says:

I just forwarded the video to the publisher of the paper I write for, ALL Representatives, especially the NY ones and other liberal progressive publications I can think of. We need this to go viral! His proposal will affect the nation. Have we thought of the zoning laws it will decimate? This was absolutely amazing and I have sent it across the country.

• pystew says:

Bob, what is the connection of the Oe To (Rep) Reed and Climate Change?

Notice I have not approved your comments calling people Idiots, but I will include your link for the anti-Climate Change, longer than an hour, video, in case someone would like to view it.

• BOB McGILL says:

did the song not mention oil and gas ? Is the biggest argument against oil and gas CO2 ? Is CO2 supposed to be a green house gas ? Aren’t green house gasses supposed to be the cause of climate change ? Does the song say ” Oh Tommy boy put the ax to climatology ? Would you prefer I said STUPID PEOPLE instead of IDIOTS ? 😛

• whungerford says:

No matter who or how many say the Earth is flat, it just ain’t so.

• BOB McGILLl says:

that works both ways. The experts said, at one time, that if you sailed too far, out in the ocean, you would go over the edge and fall off the earth. Sounds more like the global warming argument to me.

5. Barbara Griffin says:

Wow! Well done! Of course, Tom Reed disagrees with the majority of his constituents in the room. Hell of a “representative”, isn’t he?