It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings
- Some National Statistics
- Letter from Birmingham Jail, August 1963
- All negative, nothing positive, nothing concrete.
- Voter Opinions
- Two Republicans on Agriculture
- Rep. Andy Kim on Jan 6, 2021
- Elizabeth Kolbert on Hyperpartisanship
- Three Candidates on the Issues — Health Care
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: May 21, 2015
We cannot compromise the fundamental, constitutionally guaranteed liberties of the American people in the name of national security. After carefully considering this legislation, I believe that this is the starting place to address the injustices that have been levied against … Continue reading →