It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: April 23, 2015
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Rep. Michael Capuano (D-MA) informs his constituents: On Wednesday the House considered H.R. 1195, the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection Advisory Boards Act. This legislation seeks to weaken the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), established … Continue reading
The charter for the Export-Import Bank will expire on June 30 unless Congress renews it. Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), the chairman of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, reportedly said that Congress should let the Export-Import Bank expire. Jordan cited widespread opposition … Continue reading