It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Should Ukraine trade territory for peace?
- Abortion, Common Core, CRT, …
- Rep. Tenney responds to mass murder with a fundraising message
- Hard to believe
- Leaked or Hacked
- Leaks from the Supreme Court are rare.
- The Rest of the Story
- Two Dangerous Ideologies
- A New House Select Committee on Aging
- Redistricting Revisited
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: March 26, 2015
Author Leslie Danks Burke is an attorney. She was a candidate for U.S. Congress in New York’s 23rd district in 2012. “When government gets out of its rightful lane, people get hurt,” writes Congressman Tom Reed in a March 23 … Continue reading
“I would rather keep all the levels (of spending) lower and stick to the sequester. But there are people in leadership who live outside of reality and want to increase things that Republicans like and pretend Democrats don’t exist.–Rep. Amash … Continue reading