It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: March 18, 2015
Educators across New York State are beginning to get politically active. Don’t get confused, this is not a Teacher Contract concerned. School Boards, Administrators, Teachers, and Unions are on the same side—protecting our students from Governor Andrew Cuomo’s Education Reform. … Continue reading
Tom neglected to publicize the March 14th meetings including the meeting in Atlanta, NY with a timely press release, but available attendance data suggest that this made little if any difference. Place Atlanta Elmira Owego Penn Yan Portland Date Sat., … Continue reading