It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Max Della Pia’s position on the issues
- Max Della Pia speaks at The Park Church
- House votes on Sept. 29, 2022
- What does Nick Langworthy say about himself?
- Election Reform Bill
- Rep. Sempolinski addresses the Chautauqua County Chamber of Commerce
- Tom Reed’s staff got remarkably lucky
- Hero-worship of police is failing us
- Rep. Tenney fails to defend The Constitution
- Rep. Tenney (R-NY-22) spreads fear
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: March 15, 2015
S.178 – Justice for Victims of Trafficking Act of 2015 should have coasted through Congress; who could oppose raising fines for human trafficking. But then the GOP slipped in a poison pill, an anti-abortion measure, and now Democrats are in … Continue reading
These are alarming, the real workers are worried, but this one is really frightening.