It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: January 7, 2015
You’re going to see the Senate working five days a week, working Fridays like the rest of America, actually sending legislation, looking at amendments.–Senator Roger Wicker (R-MS) 114th Congress to work five day week? Really, let’s see. The Senate schedule promises … Continue reading
For the second Congress in a row, the House has adopted my reforms to make Congress more transparent and accessible to Americans. Writing legislation in a way that’s more readable will help representatives and their staffs fulfill their responsibility to … Continue reading