It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Republicans Love the SAFE Act and Really Do Not Want it Repealed!
- Rep. Tenney on veterans injured by burn pits
- Mr. Trump's firsts
- SCOTUS Prepares to Rule on Three Massive Cases: ObamaCare, Racial Disparate Impact, and Gay Rights
- Rep. Reed...Represent US...Support the Iran Deal
- Rep. Tenney's plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Mr. Trump’s firsts
- Rep. Tenney’s plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Joe Sempolinski’s values
- NY-23 Special Election — Second Amendment and Guns
- Constitutional Conservative
- NY-23 Special Election — Health Care
- NY-23 Special Election
- Can Presidential pardons be granted with impunity?
- What’s good about the Chips Act?
- Term limits for Supreme Court Justices
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Forcing government to behave Tom Reed spoke to about 20 people at the Elmira Town Hall on Jan. 31, 2015; seven wore AARP shirts. Here are some notes I took during the meeting. Tom’s monologue: Defense of Property NYS fracking … Continue reading
..nor shall private property be taken for public use without just compensation.–Fifth Amendment …nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property without due process of law…–Fourteenth Amendment As with the Second Amendment, some would read only … Continue reading
In his column in the Elmira Star-Gazette on January 28, Dana Millbank suggests a rule for predicting the results of presidential elections. He writes: “The party of the incumbent president will win an election if the Conference Board’s consumer confidence … Continue reading
A Republican nominee should “lose the primary to win the general without violating your principles.”–Jeb Bush What a cast of characters! Every view is represented: Jeb and Mitt for the establishment, Ben Carson the doctor, Ted Cruz the radical, Carly … Continue reading
“It’s the economy, stupid”–attributed to James Carville In the the The Atlantic, Peter Beinhart writes: If you look closely at the current crop of Republican candidates, you can see the beginnings of a similar (to the 2000 campaign) fracturing of … Continue reading
The following article was written for the New NY 23rd by Anne Markel, a friend of this blog. It is posted with her permission. In his latest Facebook posts, Tom Reed’s repeated use of a certain new hashtag tells us … Continue reading
Rather, King Cuomo caved to downstate special interests and closed any possibility of New York leading the nation…–Rep. Tom Reed King Cuomo? Really Tom, isn’t that an exaggeration? (In case you missed it, Tom used that phrase twice.) Andrew Cuomo … Continue reading