Republicans will nominate Jeb Bush to run for President in 2016, here’s why.
- Republicans are generally conservative; the Bush brand worked twice, so they will try that again.
- The money, eager for a win, will rain down on Bush.
- Bush is a moderate, and only moderates are electable. Think Gene McCarthy and Barry Goldwater.
- They won’t give a loser a second chance, so Mitt is out. So sad, Mitt.
- The party that nominated John McCain and Mitt Romney is too cautious for extremists, so all the wackos are out.
Right-wing extremists won’t like it, but they have nowhere else to go. They may raise a stink, but will support Bush.