It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: October 1, 2014
Our congressman, Rep. Tom Reed, has always been supporter of the budget proposals championed by House Budget Committee Chair, Paul Ryan. Reed voted for the Ryan budget again last April. Seniors in New York’s 23rd should be aware of a … Continue reading
“Why can’t we do both?” — Tom Reed The quotations are from the Observer-Review article cited below. Tom Reed listens to his constituents at Hector, NY, or does he? HECTOR—Marcellus Shale hydraulic fracturing and the proposed Reading liquid petroleum gas … Continue reading