The following article was submitted by New NY 23rd reader Deb Meeker.
As the President of the United States and his Administration continues to deal with –
*ISIS created crisis in Iraq and Syria
*the Palestinian and Israeli conflict
*Russia’s continued attempt to take over Ukraine
*North Korea’s constant threat of nuclear advancement
* The humanitarian crisis of Central American children coming to the US by the thousands
* The US infrastructure rapidly deteriorating
* US banks and corporations continually denying their responsibility to the American people
* Failures of decades of underfunding and manning the VA,
* the rapid growth of home grown terrorists groups
* millions of Americans without money to live on through no fault of their own
* the rabid hatred of many in the right’s base and GOP leadership of having a Black man in the White House
* the most obstructive and immature Congress in the history of the United States
To “sue” the President, for giving the , American people, an opportunity to have healthier lives, and attempt, against all odds – to solve some of the above situations.