With higher-than-average poverty rates across the country and in our own backyard, how do we address this growing challenge? The answer is simple: We must aggressively pursue an agenda of opportunity. –Rep. Tom Reed
“Republican Rep. Tom Reed nearly snatched defeat from the jaws of victory last time.”–Nathan L. Gonzales, Rothenberg Political Report
Reasons to vote for Rep. Tom Reed, if you must.
- You are a RINO.
- You are Tom’s sister Mary or another family member.
- You are a conservative who believes Tom shares your views.
- You believe Social Security is unnecessary and unsustainable.
- An “agenda of opportunity” sounds good to you.
- You hope Tom’s idea of “real tax reform” will lower your taxes.
- You are invested in the special interests Tom favors.
- You believe people don’t need health care if they can’t afford it.
- You believe Tom will save the government from going broke.
- You believe introducing a doomed bill in the House is worthwhile.
- You believe rescinding regulations and cutting business taxes creates jobs.
- You believe private charity cures poverty.
- You believe Tom likes to hunt and fish.
© William Hungerford – July 2014