It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- What does Nick Langworthy say about himself?
- Election Reform Bill
- Rep. Sempolinski addresses the Chautauqua County Chamber of Commerce
- Tom Reed’s staff got remarkably lucky
- Hero-worship of police is failing us
- Rep. Tenney fails to defend The Constitution
- Rep. Tenney (R-NY-22) spreads fear
- Rep. Joe Sempolinski Republican NY-23
- Twenty-two Republican Governors Oppose Student Loan Relief
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: July 18, 2014
HR 4719 — Fighting Hunger Incentive Act Sponsor: Tom Reed (9 cosponsors, all Republicans). In his press release, Tom wrote: “In their time of need, families often turn to local food banks and pantries to put food on the table. It’s … Continue reading