It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Republicans Love the SAFE Act and Really Do Not Want it Repealed!
- Rep. Tenney on veterans injured by burn pits
- Mr. Trump's firsts
- SCOTUS Prepares to Rule on Three Massive Cases: ObamaCare, Racial Disparate Impact, and Gay Rights
- Rep. Reed...Represent US...Support the Iran Deal
- Rep. Tenney's plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Mr. Trump’s firsts
- Rep. Tenney’s plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Joe Sempolinski’s values
- NY-23 Special Election — Second Amendment and Guns
- Constitutional Conservative
- NY-23 Special Election — Health Care
- NY-23 Special Election
- Can Presidential pardons be granted with impunity?
- What’s good about the Chips Act?
- Term limits for Supreme Court Justices
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: January 21, 2014
Election laws vary from state to state. Since state legislatures make the laws, laws may often reflect the interests of the majority party in the legislature. Closed Primaries Eleven states have closed primary elections or caucuses. Only voters who are registered as members … Continue reading
The Senate failed to approve a three month extension of unemployment insurance for the 1.4 million whose benefits expired on December 28. The vote was 55 for extending the the payments, 45 vote against it. It needed 60 votes to … Continue reading