It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Colonial Pipeline
- Maricopa County Voting Machines
- Term Limits for Congress
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: January 21, 2014
Election laws vary from state to state. Since state legislatures make the laws, laws may often reflect the interests of the majority party in the legislature. Closed Primaries Eleven states have closed primary elections or caucuses. Only voters who are registered as members … Continue reading
The Senate failed to approve a three month extension of unemployment insurance for the 1.4 million whose benefits expired on December 28. The vote was 55 for extending the the payments, 45 vote against it. It needed 60 votes to … Continue reading