It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Colonial Pipeline
- Maricopa County Voting Machines
- Term Limits for Congress
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: January 18, 2014
Many Americans (Tom Reed is one) believe that poverty is an individual problem, that the poor are responsible for their poverty. This idea may stem from personal experience, our colonial heritage, or the myth of the wild-west, but it is constantly … Continue reading
Tom writes: Rep. Tom Reed announced today (Jan. 15) the House-passed fiscal year 2014 consolidated appropriations bill includes $3.4 billion in heating assistance and a significant boost to low-income families in cold weather states like New York. LIHEAP funding by … Continue reading