It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Republicans Love the SAFE Act and Really Do Not Want it Repealed!
- Rep. Tenney on veterans injured by burn pits
- Mr. Trump's firsts
- SCOTUS Prepares to Rule on Three Massive Cases: ObamaCare, Racial Disparate Impact, and Gay Rights
- Rep. Reed...Represent US...Support the Iran Deal
- Rep. Tenney's plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Mr. Trump’s firsts
- Rep. Tenney’s plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Joe Sempolinski’s values
- NY-23 Special Election — Second Amendment and Guns
- Constitutional Conservative
- NY-23 Special Election — Health Care
- NY-23 Special Election
- Can Presidential pardons be granted with impunity?
- What’s good about the Chips Act?
- Term limits for Supreme Court Justices
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: January 18, 2014
Many Americans (Tom Reed is one) believe that poverty is an individual problem, that the poor are responsible for their poverty. This idea may stem from personal experience, our colonial heritage, or the myth of the wild-west, but it is constantly … Continue reading
Tom writes: Rep. Tom Reed announced today (Jan. 15) the House-passed fiscal year 2014 consolidated appropriations bill includes $3.4 billion in heating assistance and a significant boost to low-income families in cold weather states like New York. LIHEAP funding by … Continue reading