It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Colonial Pipeline
- Maricopa County Voting Machines
- Term Limits for Congress
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: January 14, 2014
In a column in today’s Elmira Star-Gazette, Cynthia Tucker writes that Republicans have nothing of substance to offer the poor. She notes: Claims that past poverty programs were ineffective Suggestions that people get married to prosper Claims that reducing spending … Continue reading
Republicans have been using the fiftieth anniversary of the War on Poverty to try to position themselves as friends of the poor. They are worried that the Democratic Party’s attack on rising inequality in the United States is making inroads … Continue reading