It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Republicans Love the SAFE Act and Really Do Not Want it Repealed!
- Rep. Tenney on veterans injured by burn pits
- Mr. Trump's firsts
- SCOTUS Prepares to Rule on Three Massive Cases: ObamaCare, Racial Disparate Impact, and Gay Rights
- Rep. Reed...Represent US...Support the Iran Deal
- Rep. Tenney's plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Mr. Trump’s firsts
- Rep. Tenney’s plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Joe Sempolinski’s values
- NY-23 Special Election — Second Amendment and Guns
- Constitutional Conservative
- NY-23 Special Election — Health Care
- NY-23 Special Election
- Can Presidential pardons be granted with impunity?
- What’s good about the Chips Act?
- Term limits for Supreme Court Justices
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: January 7, 2014
Thanks to NPR for pointing to an important article on how malaria was eliminated in the American south. Authors Daniel Sledge of the University of Texas and George Mohler of Santa Clara University, write in the August 2013 issue of … Continue reading
Low Income Heating Improvement Act Robs Peter to pay Paul Three years ago on Nov. 21, 2011, Tom Read announced his plan to introduce the “Low Income Heating Improvement Act” H.R. 3574 (112th Congress). The bill, he wrote, will ensure that LIHEAP … Continue reading
The following is a letter to the editor, written by Carolyn Schaeffer, chair of the Yates County Democratic Commitee. It has been submitted to some district newspapers. Once again we see that Tom Reed’s actions do not match his rhetoric. … Continue reading