It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Should Ukraine trade territory for peace?
- Abortion, Common Core, CRT, …
- Rep. Tenney responds to mass murder with a fundraising message
- Hard to believe
- Leaked or Hacked
- Leaks from the Supreme Court are rare.
- The Rest of the Story
- Two Dangerous Ideologies
- A New House Select Committee on Aging
- Redistricting Revisited
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: January 5, 2014
Writing in today’s Elmira Star-Gazette, G. Jeffrey Aaron addresses minimum wage. Aaron starts with a balanced explanation of the pros and cons of a minimum wage increase — fair enough. He then shifts gears and writes: New York is known … Continue reading
On Tuesday, (December 31, 2013), it was announced that an United States Western District Court of New York judge ruled on a SAFE Act lawsuit. After scrutinizing the SAFE Act, and analyzing the plaintiffs’ complaints, constitutional law, and court briefs, Chief Judge … Continue reading