It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Colonial Pipeline
- Maricopa County Voting Machines
- Term Limits for Congress
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: January 5, 2014
Writing in today’s Elmira Star-Gazette, G. Jeffrey Aaron addresses minimum wage. Aaron starts with a balanced explanation of the pros and cons of a minimum wage increase — fair enough. He then shifts gears and writes: New York is known … Continue reading
On Tuesday, (December 31, 2013), it was announced that an United States Western District Court of New York judge ruled on a SAFE Act lawsuit. After scrutinizing the SAFE Act, and analyzing the plaintiffs’ complaints, constitutional law, and court briefs, Chief Judge … Continue reading