It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Election to the Senate
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: June 10, 2013
The AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan membership organization for people age 50 and over dedicated to enhancing quality of life for all as we age. It has approximately 38 million members. According to the AARP: Social Security was created more … Continue reading
The Senate is debating immigration reform. As usual, any bill will involve compromise between contradictory ideas: “path to citizenship” and “not wanted here.” Tom may hope the Senate fails to pass a reform bill. If a bill comes to the … Continue reading
Our congressman, Rep. Tom Reed, at the May 11 Newfield Town Hall Meeting, said that the Debt was the most important issue facing our country The next three important issues are: Relief from regulations for businesses, Tax Reform, and The … Continue reading