It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: December 29, 2012
At the Penn Yan Town Hall Meeting the day after the Newtown Killings, our Congressman, Rep. Tom Reed said, “It’s not about the gun, but about the person behind the gun.” If he really believes that, and that our government … Continue reading
Originally posted on Raise Questions:
Is now the wrong time to address gun control? Does history tell us that laws formed in response to a particular incident of mass violence tend to be incomplete and address violence through the limited…
Originally posted on musingsofanolderman:
About a week ago, the NRA gave their response regarding the massacre of 20 little children and 6 adults at Sandy Hook School, in Newtown, Connecticut. Wayne LaPierre, the organizations leader, said that we should immediately place…