It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: December 21, 2012
The Buffalo News is reporting that Rep. Tom Reed spent Thursday lobbying fellow Republican members of the House on behalf of Speaker Boehner’s “Plan B,” This legislation would have repealed the Bush-era tax cuts on those earning $1 million … Continue reading
Last Saturday, our Congressman, Rep. Tom Reed went to four Town Hall meeting in the district (Corning, Watkins Glen, Penn Yan and Phelps) and told those who attended that he did not support federal changes to gun laws. To him, … Continue reading
Thursday night, the House of Representatives approved HR.6684, The Spending Reduction Act of 2012. Within the bill were provisions to cut funding for Meals-On-Wheels and Food Stamps. It passed, 215-209. Twenty-one Republicans, and all One hundred eighty-eight Democrats voted against … Continue reading