It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Election to the Senate
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: December 13, 2012
On December 6 we posted an article about the DCCC (Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee) targeting 40 ‘vulnerable’ House Republicans and inform their constituents about how they stand on the current economic crisis. Our Congressman, Rep. Tom Reed is one of the … Continue reading
In Wednesday’s E Update to constituents, Rep. Tom Reed wrote that “Our motivation as we work toward a solution to avert the fiscal cliff is our children and grandchildren.” ‘Amen,’ to that. But do the Congressman’s proposed solutions really address … Continue reading
(Photo by The Corning Leader) NPQ (Non-Profit Quarterly) has a feature about Nate Shinagawa titled, “Turning a Pro-Nonprofit Message into a Winning Electoral Strategy.” Shinagawa was one of eight candidates who received the endorsement of CForward, a PAC “devoted specifically … Continue reading