It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Election to the Senate
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: December 9, 2012
Allow New York to Secede from the United State Government peacefully and allow it to form its own government
Did you ever get a political email from a group that is definitely not your cup of tea? Did you ever wonder how you got on one of these lists? Well, that’s happen recently in Yates County when a very … Continue reading
From an article Politico (and other news outlets including MSNBC’s ‘The Last Word’, and Nate’s facebook page) tells us a few days after the election, Nate Shinagawa received a letter from Hillary Clinton saying in part: “I hope you will … Continue reading
Our Congressman, Rep. Tom Reed, announced through a Press Release on November 30, “that legislation he introduced designate the song “TAPS” as the National Song of Military Remembrances is in the final phrases of becoming law.” The Press Release then … Continue reading